Creamy Kale Salad
Another interesting and delicious way to have kale as your main ingredient
Recipe type: Salad
Serves: 6 to 8
- Approx. 7 to 8 cups Kale - chopped into "bit size" pieces
- " 1 to 2 cups carrots and/or Daikon radish - shredded
- ¼ Cup Tahini
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- ¼ Cup Dates - Chopped
- ½ Cup Water [Can use Coconut Water for a slightly exotic taste]
- 1 Glove Garlic
- ½ tsp Sea Salt
- Add all dressing ingredients to blender and blend until smooth and well mixed.
- Mix kale and carrots or radish together in bowl.
- Add dressing and massage well by hand into kale mix. To "soften" the kale you may add a little flax seed or olive oil.