FRESH BEETROOT AND PEAR SALAD
Recipe type: Salad
- 1 large peeled beetroot
- 2 - 3 ripe Pears
- 2 Tbs Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- Black pepper to taste
- 200 gms Feta Cheese
- Use a Julienne Vegetable Slicer to cut your Beetroot and Pears.
- Remember to wear an apron and plastic gloves while cutting the beetroot as it will stain everything including your hands and fingers.
- Dress the beetroot and paer matchsticks with the lemon juice and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix well.
- Just before you serve the dish up, crumble the feta over the top.
- If you like, you can also add some sunflower seeds.