MARINATED KALE SALAD
Recipe type: Salad
- 8 Cups Kale - cut into small pieces
- 2 carrots - julienned
- ½ white turnip - julienned
- 1 cup mushrooms - chopped thinly
- ½ cup toasted almonds or pinenuts
- ½ cup olive oil
- ⅓ cup orange juice
- 2 Tbs tamari
- 2 Tbs Lemon juice
- ½ Tbs Semame oil
- ½ jalapeno pepper - no seeds
- fresh ginger
- 1 Tbs Tahini
- 2 dates
- salt to taste
- Blend all dressing ingredients in a blender
- Sprinkle the oil,lemon juice and salt on the Kale and massage with your hands.
- Add carrots, turnip and almonds together with the dressings and mix with the Kale.
- Add the mushrooms last and mix with your hands gently.