POPEYES ENERGY SALAD
Recipe type: Main
- Big handful Spinach
- 2 large Tomatoes
- 1 ripe Avocado
- 1 - 2 Tbs Olive oil
- ½ tsp Celtic Salt or Himalayan Crystal Salt
- ¼ cup Sun dried Tomatoes (in oil)
- 1 red bell pepper ( capsicum)
- 1 green onion ( spring)
- 1 Tbs chopped capers
- Dressing: squeeze fresh lemon juice.
- Chop the Spinach into small pieces and put into bowl.
- add 1 - 2 Tbs of olive oil and a small sprinkling of sea salt and massage well into the leaves until they are glistening and look succulent.
- Chop avocado into small pieces, and massage well , coating the leaves.
- Chop tomatoes into small cubes and add to bowl.
- Chop onion, sundried tomatoes and bell pepper and add to bowl.
- Mix all ingredients well be hand ( with the oil and avocado - this is great for your hands 🙂 )