By Boss Chef
- 2 Corn Cobs [or 2 cups frozen corn kernels]
- 2 cups Cherry Tomatos [ Sliced in half lengthwaise]
- 1 small red pepper
- ½ Cup Red Onion
- 1½ Cups Red Onion [very finely chopped or sliced]
- ½ tsp Sea Salt
- ¼ tsp ground peepper
- ½ tbsp flaxseed oil
- Cut the kernels off the corn cobs [ or thaw frozen kernels]
- Place in bowl
- Add remaining ingredients to bowl
- Mix gently to create rainbow effect
- Add pepper and oil to taste
- Mix again and serve slightly chilled.
Best served and eaten soon after mixing
Can reduce red onion to ¼ cup and add ¼ cup green (spring) onion for added color.
By Bob M
- 4 cups grated carrot
- 2 cups snow peas
- 2 cups diced pineapple
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 brunch spring onions
- Curry Dressing
- ½ cup Cashew nuts (soaked for 6 hours)
- ½ cup fresh almond milk
- 2 tps sweet yellow curry powder
- ½ tps low sodium Tamari ( or Braggs)
- 1 Tbps liquid sweetener
- slat to taste
- Toss the carrots, snow peas, pineapple raisins and green onions together in a large bowl.
- Place all the dressing ingredients into a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour dressing over the salad and mix in well - making sure to cover all pieces.
By Bob M
- Big handful Spinach
- 2 large Tomatoes
- 1 ripe Avocado
- 1 - 2 Tbs Olive oil
- ½ tsp Celtic Salt or Himalayan Crystal Salt
- ¼ cup Sun dried Tomatoes (in oil)
- 1 red bell pepper ( capsicum)
- 1 green onion ( spring)
- 1 Tbs chopped capers
- Dressing: squeeze fresh lemon juice.
- Chop the Spinach into small pieces and put into bowl.
- add 1 - 2 Tbs of olive oil and a small sprinkling of sea salt and massage well into the leaves until they are glistening and look succulent.
- Chop avocado into small pieces, and massage well , coating the leaves.
- Chop tomatoes into small cubes and add to bowl.
- Chop onion, sundried tomatoes and bell pepper and add to bowl.
- Mix all ingredients well be hand ( with the oil and avocado - this is great for your hands 🙂 )